MultiView 9D splits the UTP output from any MultiView transmitter into 9 UTP outputs that can be connected to MultiView receivers, daisy chain of receivers, distribution amplifiers, or matrix switchers up to 729 displays.
A key component for point to multi-point applications, the MultiView 9D splits the UTP output from any MultiView transmitter into 9 UTP outputs that can be connected to MultiView receivers, daisy chain of receivers, distribution amplifiers, or matrix switchers. The MultiView 9D supports all MultiView TX and RX devices and sustains the resolution and distance capabilities of the receivers when splitting the UTP signals.
Key Features of the MultiView II 9D
· Splits one UTP input into 9 UTP outputs
· May be used individually, cascaded or tiered to as many as 729 displays
· Supports all MultiView-‘X’ functionality versions
· Compatible with all MultiView transmitters, receivers, DA’s and matrix switchers
· Enables extension of 1920x1200 resolution video from 1 to 2000ft/609m
· All same-source displays retain perfect sync
· High-reliability design suitable for harsh environments
· Optional mount kits and mini-dense power supplies for rack-mount/rigid installations
Signal In (1) UTP From Transmitter Signal Out (9) UTP to Receiver or to Cascade to Additional 9Ds General Specifications Video Support MultiView Transmitter/Receiver Dependent. All VESA modes to WUXGA (1920x1200), RGBHV, RGB Composite (NTSC, PAL, SECAM), S-Video, Component Video Widescreen Modes, HDTV Modes including 1080p, 1080i & 720p Resolution/Refresh Rate To 1920x1200 (MultiView Receiver-dependent) Required Source Impedence Required Source Impedence Required Destination Impedence Required Destination Impedence Audio Support Line-level combined L&R, stereo, or SPDIF digital audio Serial Support Uni-directional RS232 to 19.2k baud Cable Supported Category 5, 5e and 6 Shielded Twisted-Pair (STP) or Unshielded Twisted-Pair (UTP) Compliance CE, FCC (16x16) / FCC (8x8) Power 5V regulated, + 3%, < 1.75A (power supply included with 9D) Temperature Tolerance Operating: 32 to 104oF (0 to-40oC) Storage: -4 to 140oF (-20 to 60oC) Humidity Tolerance Up to 80% Non-Condensing Mounting Rack Mount Optional Enclosure Steel Size 1.75” H x 8.1”W x 6.5” D (4.45 x 21 x 16.5 cm) Weight 2.2 lbs. (1.0 kg) Skew Compensation Not Applicable Warranty 5 Years