1x2 DVI Splitter.
|End of Life
|Number of Inputs
|Number of Outputs
|up to 1920x1200
The 1T-DA-552 has been scheduled for End of Life. The alternative for this item is 1T-DA-564. If you need this product, please contact your sales representative.
1T-DA-552, 1T-DA-554, 1T-DA-564 DVI-D Distribution Amplifiers provide multiple outputs from a single DVI input for distribution to devices capable of receiving and/or displaying such signals. The 1T-DA-552 provides 2x DVI outputs and the 1T-DA-564 provides 4x DVI outputs. The 1T-DA-564 provides 4x DVI outputs plus 4x Analog Stereo and 4x S/PDIF Coaxial Audio outputs. Each product in this series is compliant with HDMI v1.3 specifications and provides a cutting-age technology that supports Deep Color (10-bit and12-bit) video plus new, lossless Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital + and DTS-HD Master Audio digital audio. In addition, all devices exhibit high bandwidth (up to 225MHz - 2.25Gbps) and provide signal amplification and equalization for high performance processing of audio and video allowing the signals to travel great distances without quality loss.
A front panel switch allows the EDID reference to be selected from either a connected display on a priority basis or from an internal resolution look-up table. All DAs can also be cascaded for expanded functionality and all DVI Distribution Amplifiers can function as HDMI Distribution Amplifiers using cable adapters. An optional Rack Mounting kit provides for mounting either one or two DVI DAs in a 19" Rack.
Key Features of the 1T-DA-552/554/564
• Multiple DVI Outputs from a single source
• DVI-D 1.0, HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.1 Compliant
• 3D Compatible
• Distribution of 2 or 4 Outputs. (1T-DA-552/554)
• 1x4 Stereo & 1x4 S/PDIF Audio (1T-DA-564)
• Dolby Digital+, Dolby® Digital TrueHD & DTS-HD
• 10/12 bit Color Depth Display
• PC & HDTV resolutions – Up to 1920x1200, 1080p
• Supports HDMI with Optional DVI to HDMI Adaptors
• Signal Equalization feature for longer cable runs
• Supports Automatic Discovery of Monitor EDID
• Locking DC Connectors for security
• Optional Rackmount Kits