2x1 input HDMI 1.3 Video Switcher that supports HDMI with HDCP.
|Number of Inputs||2|
|Number of Outputs||1|
|Resolution||Up to1920 x 1200 / 60 PC, Up to 1080P Video|
The 1T-SX-632 HDMI Switcher is HDMI Version 1.3 compliant. The 1T-SX-632 switches between two inputs and both units maintain the signal components present within the encoded signal and allow the user to easily select program material without plugging and unplugging cables. Embedded audio, including Dolby® Digital TrueHD and DTS-HD is supported.
HDTV resolutions of 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p are supported, plus SDTV resolutions of 480i and 576i and PC resolutions up to 1920x1200. The units are fully DVI compatible. The switchers can be controlled via the front panel or with the included Infrared Remote Control. RS-232 control is provided as a standard feature.
Provisions are made for securing locking type HDMI cables. The units are housed in rugged metal cases and optional Single/Dual Rackmount Kits are available. They are 5VDC powered and a Power Adapter is included. The DC power connector is a locking type for security. For best performance at long distances, premium grade cables are recommended.
For more information about HDMI and HDCP please visit www.hdmi.org
Key Features of the 1T-632/634 Series
· Switches two or four HDMI Sources
· Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
· Supports SDTV 480i, 576i resolutions
· Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200
· HDMI v1.3, HDCP v1.1, DVI v1.0 Compliant
· 3D Compatible
· Built-in Enhancer for long cable runs
· Supports 10/12 bit Color Depth Displays
· Supports DDWG Standard for HDMI Monitors
· Supports embedded audio, including Dolby® Digital TrueHD and DTS-HD
· Controllable via Front Panel or Included IR Remote
· RS-232 Control Port Provided
· Single/Dual Rackmount Kit optional
· Locking DC Power Connector for Security