Convert HDMI signals to 3G SDI.
|Control Options||Front Panel|
|Number of Inputs||1|
|Number of Outputs||2|
|Resolution||Up to 1080P/60|
1T-FC-766 HDMI to 3G SDI Converter allows HDMI signals to be displayed on an SDI monitor. The high Bitrate processing ensures fast signal transmission without signal loss and also allows great flexibility in monitor selection since extremely high quality displays can be accomplished on a high resolution SDI monitor. And, even greater utility is provided since the 1T-FC-766 HDMI to 3G SDI Converter allows outputs to two SDI displays simultaneously.
The 1T-FC-766 supports 480i, 576i, 720p50/60, 1080p 24/25/30, 1080i50/60, 1080p50/60 HDMI signals and operates at full range processing speeds of 2.970Gbit/s, 2.970/1.001Gbit/s, 1.485Gbit/s, 1.485/1.001Gbit/s and 270Mbits/s.
Integrated audio embeds up to 8 channels PCM 48kHz for HDMI or 2 channels for DVI audio. Also provided are auto video mode detection (SD/HD/3G), compliancy with HDCP copy protection guidelines and support of signal transmission distances of up to 300M for SD signals, 200M for HD signals and 100M for 3G signals. Lastly, a locking +5VDC connector protects from undesired disconnects of the external power supply.
Key Features of the 1T-FC-766
· Supports HDMI timing of 480i, 576i, 720p50/60, 1080p 24/25/30, 1080i 50/60,1080p 50/60
· Operation at 2.970Gbit/s, 2.970/1.001Gbit/s, 1.485Gbit/s, 1.485/1.001Gbit/s and 270Mbits/s
· Simultaneous display of HDMI source on two SDI displays
· Integrated audio embedded up to 8 channels PCM 48kHz for HDMI or 2 channels for DVI audio
· Auto video mode detection (SD/HD/3G)
· Compliant with HDCP copy protection guidelines
· Supports signal transmission distances of up to 300M for SD, 200M for HD and 100M for 3G
· Locking +5VDC Connectors