A specialty tool that allows SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI signals to be displayed on SDI and HDMI monitors simultaneously.
|Number of Inputs||1|
|Number of Outputs||3|
|Resolution||Up to 1080P/60|
1T-FC-677 3G-SDI Extender with HDMI Converter allows SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI signals to be displayed on either an SDI and an HDMI monitor simultaneously. The high Bitrate processing of 2.970 Gbit/s ensures fast signal transmission without signal loss and also allows great flexibility in monitor selection since extremely high quality displays can be accomplished on either a high resolution SDI monitor or high resolution HDMI display. Even greater utility is provided by the unit’s SDI Extender capability. Two Equalized and Re-clocked SDI outputs are provided.
Automatic input signal type detection is provided and up to 8 channels of Audio De-Embedding is possible. SDI Audio channels are automatically detected and are output over HDMI as either LPCM 2.0 or LPCM 7.1. If there are less than 8 active channels of audio, the 1T-FC-677 will automatically select the first 2 channels and output them over the analog stereo and HDMI outputs as LPCM 2.0. If there are 8 active channels, the first 2 channels will be output over the analog stereo outputs and the HDMI output will contain a full LPCM 7.1 audio signal. The unit employs the unique TV One-task locking DC power connector to enhance overall system mechanical security.
Key Features of the 1T-FC-677
· 3G, SD and HD-SDI to HDMI Signal Conversion
· Simultaneous Display of 3G SDI & HDMI
· Operation at 2.970Gb/s, 2.970/1.001Gb/s, 1.485Gb/s, 1.485/1.001Gb/s and 270Mb/s
· Supports SMPTE 425M(A&B), 424M, 292M, 259MC
· Equalized and Re-Clocked Looped Output
· Integrated 8-Channel 48Khz Audio De-Embedder
· LPCM 2.0 or LPCM 7.1 over the HDMI output
· Automatic Video Detection of 3GI, SD & HD-SDI
· Conversion of SMPTE 425M B to A for 1080p
· Cascade multiple units for maximum flexibility
· Allowable SDI Transmission Distances of 300m for SD, 200m for HD, 100m for 3G
· Locking DC Connector