Video Scaler for converting and scaling PC/Component/DVI to Digital DVI.
|Number of Inputs||1|
|Number of Outputs||1|
|Resolution||Up to 1080P|
1T-PCDVI-PCDVI Video Scaler is a high bandwidth, professional PC/Component/DVI to Digital DVI scaler that accepts PC generated RGB signals (up to WUXGA), HD Component signals (480i up to 1080p) and DVI signals (up to WUXGA) and scales them to a DVI or PC output of 1080p/WUXGA.
The inputs are DVI plus Analog PC or HDTV in the formats of RGBHV, YPbPr, YCbCr and the outputs are digital DVI plus PC/HD. Outputs are 480i through 1080p or VGA to WUXGA.
Dual, high quality scaling engines are utilized with 8-bit triple-ADC Phase Locked Loops. An integrated DVI/HDCP/HDMI compliant receiver is central to the processor along with 3-D motion adaptive de-interlacers. 3:2 pull-down, 2:2 pull-down detection/recovery and 3-D noise reduction complete the superior video signal processing capability.
The 1T-PCDVI-PCDVI may be operated from the front panel switch matrix or via the supplied Infrared Remote Control. An On Screen Display makes operation of the scaler fast and simple.
Key Features of the 1T-PCDVI-PCDVI
· Digital DVI Output Resolutions to WUXGA
· Video Outputs to 1080p
· PC RGB Outputs to WUXGA@60Hz
· Analog and Digital HDTV Inputs up to 1080p
· Analog and Digital PC inputs to WUXGA@60Hz
· DVI Inputs and Outputs are fully HDCP Compliant
· Both YPbPr and YCbCr HDTV Inputs Supported
· 3-D Motion Adaptive De-Interlace
· 3-D Noise Reduction
· 3:2 Pull-Down w/2:2 Pull-Down Recovery
· 8 Bit Triple-ADC/PLL
· On Screen Display