HDMI 1.4 Transmitter with IR, RS-232 and Ethernet; up to 100 meters on a single Cat.5e/6 cable.
1T-CT-653/1T-CT-654A HDMI over Single Cat.5e/Cat.6 system consists of a 1T-CT-653 Transmitter coupled with a 1T-CT-654A Receiver (each purchased separately) which employs HDMI v1.4 capability and HDBaseT 5Play™ technology to allow transmission of uncompressed, 1080p high definition television signals over a single Cat.5e or Cat.6 cable. HDMI v1.4 signals - including 3D and 4k UHD formats - are supported and the system will also allow DVI signal transmission with appropriate DVI to HDMI Cable adapters. In addition, embedded LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio capability is standard. Control signals can be passed via Ethernet, Infrared or RS-232. The 1T-CT-653/1T-CT-654A system can achieve signal distribution distances of up to 100 meters (325 feet) for uncompressed 1080p signals without signal degradation. Power over HDBaseT (PoH) support allows the Receiver to be powered by a PoH Transmitter (1T-CT-653, MX-8488) if a local power connection is not available.
Key Features of the 1T-CT-653/654A
· HDMI 1.4a, HDCP 1.1 & DVI 1.0
· Uncompressed HDMI signal distribution to 100m/325ft
· Uses HDBaseT performance enhancing technology
· Supports Embedded HDMI Lossless Digital Audio
· Full HD resolution support (1080p@60Hz/36bit) & 3D
· UHD support (4k@30Hz)
· PC resolutions up to WUXGA
· Supports HDCP Repeater and CEC bypass
· Uses a single Cat.5e/Cat.6 Ethernet cable
· Bi-directional infrared remote support
· Bi-directional RS-232 and Ethernet support
· Power over HDBaseT (PoH) or local power input
· Compatible with CORIOmax HDBaseT Output Modules