Converts DVI-D to RGBHV or Component YPbPr, enabling viewing on analog displays or other devices.
|Inputs||Universal DVI (DVI-U)|
|Number of Inputs||1|
|Number of Outputs||1|
|Resolution||Up to 1920 x 1200 / 60 PC, Up to 1080P Video|
1T-FC-425 converts DVI to RGBHV or Component YPbPr, to enable viewing on analog displays or other devices. A DVI input can be converted to either analog RGBHV or YPbPr.
This unit is a format converter only and no video scaling takes place. The output resolution is the same as the input. All standard HDTV resolutions are supported on both products from 480p through 1080p, plus SDTV resolutions of 480i and 576i. PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 are supported. This model is 5VDC powered and the power adapter is included. A locking DC connector is provided for security.
Key Features of the 1T-FC-524 and 1T-FC-425
· Analog to Digital or Digital to Analog
· HDTV resolutions to 1080p
· SDTV resolutions of 480i and 576i
· PC resolutions up to 1920x1200
· Plug and Play for Easy Installation
· DVI Bandwidth to 1.65Gbps (Single Link)
· Operation Frequency to 165Mhz