DVI Receiver for Magenta MultiView Signal Extension Systems. Allows 1000ft extension of video up to 1920x1200 with analog or digital summed audio or RS232 control commands over a single UTP cable
|Number of Outputs||1|
|Resolution||up to 1920x1200|
The MVII-DVI-Rx is a video receiver that is compatible with the MVII-DVI-Tx transmitter and Mondo Matrix. It extends a high resolution video signal over standard CAT5 cable (or CAT5e, CAT6 or CAT6a). There are user-configurable settings for video, audio, and serial options which can be controlled from the front panel.
The MVII-DVI-Rx features automatically adjusted EQ and Skew compensation, greatly simplifying the initial installation and setup. These adjustments can also be fine-tuned manually. The skew compensation can be varied in 2 ns increments to 65 ns total per color-channel to cancel the effects of skew in Category cables. This feature allows you to use a variety of UTP cables (both “normal” and “minimized-skew” types) to lengths up to 1000ft (305m).
Key Features of the MultiView II DVI Receiver with SAP
· Compatible with MultiView II DVI-TX
· Compatible with Magenta’s Mondo Matrix switching platform
· Compatible with most Multiview signal distribution accessories
· Works with most HDMI sources and displays with resolutions up to 1080p
· Configuration is automatic
· Can be daisy-chained with up to 12 MV II DVI-RX-1K Receivers on each 1000ft run