MultiView II Octet 8-port UTP distribution amplifier with daisy chain capability for building large video networks. For use with Magenta MultiView Transmitters and Receivers. Magenta Research
|Status||End of Life|
Multiview II Octet - Enabling a wide variety of point to multi-point configurations, the MultiView Octet transmitter has 8 UTP output ports which can be connected to 8 receivers or 8 daisy chains of 12 receivers each, for a total of 96 receivers. Up to 5 Octets can be fully cascaded using the local video, audio and serial output ports to enable a distribution system of over 450 displays.
Available with MultiView-SAP functionality, the Octet supports addressable duplex serial enabling independent two-way communication with each display. Ideal for signage applications requiring maximum control and feedback to and from the displays, the Octet supports flexible addressing modes enabling communication session for point to point, group broadcast and system-wide broadcast. When paired with the appropriate receivers, the Octet delivers the world’s longest UTP extension capability at the highest resolution i.e. 1920x1200 at 1200 feet.
The MultiView Octet can be programmed and controlled using onboard push buttons and display or using a 3rd party control system connected to the local serial port.
Key Features of the MultiView II Octet-SAP
· RGBHV and non-RGBHV video support
· Available in all MultiView-‘X’ functionality versions
· Compatible with all MultiView transmitters, receivers, distribution amplifiers and matrix switchers
· Supports 1920x1200 resolution from 1 to 1200 feet
· Local out / Cascade support
· DDC / EDID support
· Optional mount kits and mini-dense power supplies for rack-mount / rigid installations