4-Window Universal I/O Multiviewer has five fully HDCP Compliant Universal DVI inputs (including one for cascade or background usage) to place up to 4 size-adjustable windows on a single DVI output screen.
The C2-6104A is a CORIO®2 powered 4-window multi-window processor capable of displaying up to 4 different windows on a single screen. Each video window is capable of being sized, keyed, and layered to meet all viewing requirements.
Customized presentation is made easy with color borders and labels available on each of the 4 video windows along with an additional input for backgrounds and cascades, allowing for all 4 inputs to be used productively without sacrifice. Additionally, 4 still image stores are available and up to 50 preset views can be created and saved for later recall.
The C2-6104-A supports resolution up to 1920x1200@60Hz and HDMI and Universal DVI (DVI-I, DVI-D, and DVI-A) connections. The device also features pixel by pixel scaling.
Key Features of the C2-6104A CORIOview
· 4-Window Processor
· 4x High Quality CORIO®2 Scaling Engines
· 5x DVI-U inputs (DVI-I, DVI-A, Composite and S-Video)
· 5th input for background or cascading multiple units
· Fully HDCP Compliant
· 4x Internal Still Image Stores
· DVI-D I/O support to 1920x1200,1080p@60Hz
· DVI-A I/O support to 2048x2048, 1080p@60Hz
· Analog supports RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, YPbPr
· 10 User-definable Presets for quick setup
· Motion Adaptive De-interlacing and Noise Reduction for YUV and YPbPr inputs
· Color Borders and Source Labeling
· Variable Image Zoom to 10X and Shrink to 10%
· Per-pixel or Percentage Scaling Control
· Autoset - Automatic Analog Picture Sizing
· Chromakey, Lumakey, Genlock and Mix
· Front Panel includes LCD, Menu Control and Quick- Setup features
· Control via RS-232/RS-422/RS-485, Ethernet or Front Panel
· CORIO Tool Suite compatible
· Optional modules (e.g. for Tally input/output)
· 1RU rack-mount case
· Optional Tally Module