8x8 HDMI Matrix Router w/HDCP
|Status||End of Life|
The MX-6388 has been scheduled for End of Life. If you require a MX-6388 for your project, please contact your sales representative.
MX-6388 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher is designed to allow distribution of eight HDMI (w/HDCP) sources to eight devices independently or all at the same time. All video paths are buffered to prevent cross talk and 480i through 1080p HDTV signals, plus VGA (640x480) through WUXGA (1900x1200) signals are accepted as valid inputs and outputs. 3D signals are also supported.
All inputs are processed at full bandwidth, using single link, 225 MHz (6.75Gpbs) circuitry so as to deliver no compromise outputs on all paths. Switcher memory is employed to insure last selection recall should power be temporarily lost. RS-232, Ethernet and Infrared control supplement front panel input/output selection and a rack mount kit is included with the switcher. The MX-6388 also provides output independent, per-input EDID cloning support.
Key Features of the MX-6388
· 8x8 Matrix HDMI Signal Switching
· Full HDCP Compliance
· 480i to 1080p HDTV & VGAâ€“WUXGA Resolutions
· HD up to 1080p60 Signals are Supported
· Supports DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby True-HD, DTS, DD+ and DD Embedded Audio
· Per-output Monitor EDID Cloning Support
· Buffered Video Signal Handling
· IR Remote, RS-232 and Ethernet Control
· Rack Mount Kit included