Job Title: Product Manager - TV One-task Product Range
As Product Manager, you will guide a team that is charged with a product line contribution
as a business unit. This extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to
developing new products for the company. You will build products from existing ideas, and
help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers
and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture
vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the
market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
You must be able to interface with all areas of the company.
Objectives include managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and
prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working
closely with engineering, to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales,
marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product
Manager's job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the
company's overall strategy and goals.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market
research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering,
and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Coordinating activities of an Asia Sourcing Team.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Supply the sales team with the most current research and marketing information
- Leading market feedback and beta test efforts for category to ensure solid representation
of key users and user groups.
- Analyzing and developing potential partner relationships for the product line.
- 3~5+ years of marketing/product management experience.
- Knowledgeable in professional audio/video technologies with specific experience in live
events and/or event staging and event production.
- Engineering or technical background. Business degree and business experience a plus.
- Excellent written, verbal, and analytic skills.
- This position is based in Erlanger, KY and requires international travel to customer and
TV One Human Resources Manager
Click here to return to the TVOne site